Lifetime Warranty on New Zealand made lounge suite frames
10-Year Warranty on New Zealand made lounge suspension, seat foams, workmanship and indoor timber furniture
Your Danske Møbler Guarantee
Every piece of furniture manufactured by Danske Møbler in its Auckland factories is guaranteed to be of the highest quality. Care for it properly and you will get many years of enjoyment. Your satisfaction is important to us so feel free to call any time if you have any concerns. Here’s a few things you should be aware of:
- Our guarantee applies to furniture manufactured by Danske Møbler. We make sure that any furniture not manufactured in our factory, but purchased through our stores, will carry its own guarantee.
- Your peace of mind starts from the moment your furniture is delivered. However, normal wear and tear, soiling or fading is not covered. Nor is damage from accidents, misuse or improper cleaning.
- For all repairs carried out under this guarantee, we will decide at the time whether to repair or replace the item. Either way, you can expect only the highest standards of workmanship.
- If, for any reason the repairs necessary fall outside the terms of this guarantee, we are more than happy to supply a quote for the work and transportation.
- It is a natural characteristic for seat foam to ‘settle’ and leather fabrics to stretch into comfort creases. As such, it is nothing to be concerned about and is therefore not part of your guarantee.
- Should it be necessary for you to make a claim, we ask that you first contact the store you purchased your furniture from. Remember, this guarantee only applies to the original purchaser.
Applies to the original owner for residential use only
5-Year Outdoor Guarantee
The Eden Outdoor Furniture Guarantee is issued to the original registered purchaser of Eden outdoor furniture manufactured under the trade name Danske Møbler and covers:
- 5-Year Outdoor Guarantee
- Manufacturing defects from the date of delivery
The Eden Outdoor Furniture Guarantee does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cracks, splits and twisting in the timber. This is not a manufacturing defect. It is natural behaviour of wood suitable for use outdoors.
- Damage resulting from negligence, improper care, accidents or misuse.
- Transference to a second owner.
- Commercial use.
All claims are to be lodged with the retailer from which the goods were purchased.
Danske Møbler will inform the customer (when purchased from a Danske Møbler store) or the retailer, whether repairs to be carried out are covered by the guarantee or not. If not, Danske Møbler will submit a quotation for the work including any freight costs.
For repairs covered by the guarantee Danske Møbler will, at its option, either exchange the item or carry out the repairs. In this instance, transportation will be arranged by Danske Møbler.
Furniture not manufactured by Danske Mobler but purchased at our stores will carry its own manufacturer’s guarantee.